Are you in the early stages of undertaking transformative change with your organization? Change can be both exciting and intimidating, depending on your level of preparedness. This is true whether you are adopting an all-in-one experience management system like Adobe Experience Manager or even digitizing paper processes. To help with your preparation, we’ve compiled a fantastic collection of articles in the areas we believe are most critical to a successful transformation.
Successfully implementing a large-scale project requires a deep understanding of your ultimate goal and the strategy that will get you there. You must have a clear vision of success, objectives that tie into your overall business objectives, and a realistic understanding of what can be reasonably achieved.
- 5 Questions on Digital Transformation
- What is a Digital Transformation Strategy?
- Communicating Your Vision of Digital Transformation
- 6 Elements of a Successful Digital Transformation Strategy
- How to Create a Clear Vision and Strategy for Your Digital Transformation
No major transformation is a one-person job. Do you know who your key stakeholders are, and are they engaged and committed to the success of the project? Is your project a priority at the highest level of the organization? Do your executives have the skills to lead the company through the change?
- 5 Leadership Traits Required For Digital Transformation Success
- The Top Five Traits Of Digital Transformation Leaders
- Digital Transformation: Why Leaders Need To Transform Themselves First To Drive Success
- Digital Transformation and Leadership – The Five Big Questions
As we’ve said before, change is hard. There’s simply no getting around it. But being realistic about the magnitude of the change and communicating effectively with your team can go long way toward easing the growing pains you are bound to experience.
- Digital Transformation, With Empathy – A Change Management View
- Does Your Change Management Plan Cut It In The Digital Age?
- Why Employees Are The Key To Digital Transformation Success In The Enterprise
- You Are Underestimating Organizational Change Management in Your Digital Transformation, and Here’s Why
- What Is Change Management And Why Is It Essential For Digital Transformation?
When you think about your organization as a whole, how would you rate its capacity for change? Large-scale projects require an enormous amount of bandwidth, and the attention and coordination of business units across the enterprise. Having the right culture is an important and often overlooked factor.
- 5 Critical Steps To Improve Your Digital (Transformation) Culture
- It’s Not a Digital Transformation Without a Digital Culture
- Every Organizational Function Needs to Work on Digital Transformation
- Creating A Culture Of Digital Transformation
An effective digital transformation isn’t simply doing things differently; it can fundamentally change the nature of the business itself. When you assess and redesign your business processes, it can call into question some ‘sacred truths’ about your business and operating models, and force you to redefine what it means to deliver value to your customers.
- Four Strategic Frameworks for Digital Transformation
- Digital Transformation is a Business Transformation
- Business Architecture and Operating Models: Four Imperative Steps
- The Next-generation Operating Model For The Digital World
- A Guide To Successful Operating Model Transformation
Perhaps the most exciting aspect of digital transformation is the promise of new capabilities provided by technology. Even skilled IT teams can be pushed to their limit in adopting new tech. It’s important to recognize when outside expertise is needed, and be open to it. CIOs and other tech leaders will need to be both flexible and disciplined to make the project a success.
- 5 Keys to Creating a Data Driven Culture
- 5 Critical Roles For CIOs In Defining Digital Strategy And Executing Digital Transformation Programs
- Aligning IT With Corporate Strategy In The Age Of Digital Transformation
- Agile And Devops – Essentials In The Digital Transformation Journey
- 7 Data Center ‘must-haves’ For Digital Transformation
Risk and security
Nearly any big change comes with some kind of risk. The important thing is being aware of the risks involved and doing what you can to mitigate them. Maintaining the security and integrity of your data has to be a primary concern.
- Managing Risk in Digital Transformation
- How to Balance Security with Digital Transformation
- The Digital Transformation Demands Large-Scale Security Transformation
- Digital Transformation – Why Your Whole Approach To Security Has To Change
- Digital Transformation, Opportunity And Risk: How Will You Manage?
We hope you’ve found the articles above helpful in preparing you for the change you are about to undertake. Ready to assess just how prepared you are?