As a Senior UI Developer you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components.
Role and responsibilities
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, creative agency partners, technology vendors, and other third party resources to manage all facets of developing web solutions.
- Plan, design and build responsive web pages with an in-depth understanding of UI, UAT (User Acceptance Testing), cross-browser compatibility, and general web functionality and standards while maintaining all requirements
- Bring mock-ups or wireframes from development to delivery including design and prototype interactive interfaces using industry standard tools or applications
- Debug and troubleshoot layout and scripting issues across a variety of browsers and devices.
- Work with back-end developers to integrate front-end and back-end code, ensuring design integrity.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Maintain, review and/or adjust code and components.
- Communicating with stakeholders on status of projects – making adjustments as needed to comply with feedback while meeting company standards.
- Maintain a strong rapport of vision and direction to the rest of the team.
- Offer creative and efficient solutions to challenges that arise on existing or new projects.
Qualifications and requirements
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Minimum 8 years of experience building web applications using industry best practices and innovative techniques.
- Proficient in web standards and frameworks including HTML 5, CSS 3, Bootstrap
- Experience with Angular/VueJS/ReactJS frameworks is highly desirable
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Strong understanding of CSS and its cross-browser quirks, a keen eye for details and an ability to write scalable and maintainable CSS
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Possess confident analytical, creative, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Detail-oriented, providing suggestions and solutions in areas of software development, use and maintenance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,745.81-$90,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift