Summary Description: Software engineer focus on applying the principles of engineering to software development. Their role includes analyzing and modifying existing software as well as designing, constructing, and testing end-user applications that meet user needs — all through software programming languages
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop scalable, fast, robust, and simple web-based solutions to solve complex business problems.
- Develop solutions that integrate directly with APIs of the world’s most popular business platforms.
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance.
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from other engineers, and product managers.
- Be exposed to other enterprise platforms.
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar discipline.
Need to have:
- Solid understanding of leading Integration Architecture concepts and patterns, including Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture, and RESTful JSON services, etc.
- Understanding of object-oriented design patterns and concepts; demonstrated experience with applying them to software development.
- Knowledge of relational database application development.
- Strong level of curiosity and interest to learn.
Nice to have:
- Experience with professional software engineering practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documents).
- Experience in UI frameworks like React, AngularJS, or Vue.js.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Some Exposure to the Qualtrics XM Platform.
- Some knowledge of Salesforce.
- Developer: 5 years (required)
- .NET/Azure technologies: 4 years (required)
- Technical design/architecture capacity: 3 years (required)